Monday, June 20, 2011

I fell off!


I fell off every wagon I’ve climbed onto in the last 3 months or so.

I fell off the exercise wagon, the healthy eating wagon, the 8 hours of sleep wagon, the yogurt a day wagon (direction from Urologist), the water wagon (again Urologist), the urine sterilization pill wagon (again Urologist), the read to your child more wagon, keep on dishes/laundry wagon.

Whatever GOOD wagon I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.

I thought 30 days of a good habit created a habit.  To me it becomes exhausting or boring.  Then again I think I should be diagnosed with something….an emotional wreck, an emotional roller coaster.  Seriously something…like I don’t give a hoot and would rather lie in bed doing nothing because I like to feel sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment