Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bertolli - YEAH!

I tried it.  Bertolli Organic Olive Oil, Basil, & Garlic Sauce (USDA Organic) and I loved it.  It was nice and tangy but not acidic like so many pasta sauces.  There is lots of basil and love the garlic in it.  Very simple ingredients and maybe someday I’ll try making my own sauce from garden fresh items.  Only 80 calories for ½ cup which I’m unsure how that compares to other pasta sauces. Nice and a little chunky with the tomatoes.  It stuck to the beef and cheese tortellini really well.  Wonderful lunch and will be having it for days since Grace refused to try it.  She’s a simple wheat spaghetti person with simple sauce.  She doesn’t like the basil looking like grass bits in the pasta.

Nicely done, Bertolli, and worth getting again.

Am I supposed to say I was not paid to say this and did not receive anything from Bertolli. I did find it expensive, but that's just because most organic foods around where I live are.  This was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment