Friday, July 8, 2011

Organic Liaison

Past experiences?  Hum?  I did do the Atkins diet for awhile.  That got me off Mt. Dew and on to Diet Coke.  I did get down to a size 20 and thought I was hot.  But, as any fad diet, you stop it and you balloon up again.

I've done Weight Watchers, but never joined.  Just followed along with a friend.  Did really lose anything.

Good 'ol work makes me lose weight.  I worked on redoing a house I was living in.  It's amazing what scraping wallpaper can do for you.  But, it can also land you in the emergency room with a sciatic nerve problem.  Most painful thing!  Worse than my gallbladder.

So since October, including a trip to the emergency room in November, I've been fighting a reoccurring UTI.  It wiped me out.  I slept a lot.  Worst Holidays ever....Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, birthday.  This in the middle of being kicked out of one of my aunt's houses by her siblings.  Yeah, sometimes I love my family, sometimes I don't tolerate them.  Then a terrible break up with my fiance which I've eluded to in previous posts.

Something has to give, change.  I started going to the gym, gave up pop, etc.  Then hit a wall and stopped. Don't really have a valid excuse.  But, either way my energy has never returned.

I adore Kirstie Alley.  I've read post, blog, after post on Organic Liaison.  Why not?  I've never invested money in me and my body/soul.  It's probably time huh?  Me first me first!

I don't think if is feasible in my little town to go all organic if I'm spending this much on OL.  But, I'll make the best adjustments I can.

Now if it would just get here in the mail.  So I can start my journey and journal my journey here.

PS - My child is driving me up the wall.  She is watching the Justin Bieber movie or documentary, whatever it is.  With brief moments of putting on the headset and listening and singing (at the top of her lungs) Miley Cyrus' Party In The USA.  Followed by jump roping in the house.  Followed by killing the couch.  Arrggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment