Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Surviving Tuesday.


I had a terrific Tuesday.  For breakfast I had Raisin Bran with my organic skim milk to get me going.  For snack I picked up an original flavored piece of jerky while I ran to Wal-Mart for hair care products.  My Wal-Mart must refuse to believe we have any ethnic diversity in our community.  Finding a simple hairdressing, relaxer or any product for my daughter’s hair is impossible around here.

The buffet was not so bad.    Small plates were a bonus to see placed next to the buffet table.  I took a little rice with (I don’t remember) like a chicken Madras, a small side salad with a little dressing, and a piece of Tandoori chicken.  I had two glasses of water.  I overdid it with Naan.  They set a whole basket on your table.  Bread is a major downfall for me.  Love my carbs.

For dinner I stopped at Casey’s and ordered a tortilla wrap with turkey, ham, and roast beef.  I included a little spicy mustard, lettuce, tomato, and onion.  I could only eat half before I was overwhelmingly full.

Scale today said no gain, no loss.  Feel like I dodged some kind of bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment