Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lose it baby!


Ok, it seems to be working.  Organic Liaison might be the thing for me.  Not so much the organic.  But, it really is hard in a small town to find much or much that won’t break the already broke bank.
The scale has moved almost 5 pounds.

Here’s the amazing thing.  No cravings and not hungry.  Sad thing, I didn’t meet my calorie count yesterday.  Only to about 1,000 calories, when OL says 1500 and Spark People say 1200 to 1550.  I plugged it all in and was in shock.  Today, plugged it all in and short again.  Here I am at 7:30 pm forcing myself to eat WHEN I WASN’T EVEN HUNGRY!  How crazy is that.  And, forcing in things I probably shouldn’t to hit my level.  Buttered popcorn and a pop tart…yuck now that I think about it.

I’ve been splurging on Subway.  It a cheat to keep the calorie count under control.  Simply cereal and milk for breakfast, preferably Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.  Trying an omelet in the morning.  I’m afraid to cook for myself and over count or under count calories.  I’ll ease into it.  I have to find out how much a bacon wrapped turkey fillet is if I plan on cooking it tomorrow.  Throw in a few deli meats and I’m good.  I’ve been good with strawberries, plums, bananas.  I want to start with more veggies and salad.

Notable but not a worthy read.  I’ve never pooped so much as I have in the last 3 days.  I can see how you can lose 7 pounds the first week.  It’s cleaning me out.  That’s good though.  A clean colon is a more effective colon.  

Next step is to change my primary doctor.  I’m not driving an hour to see my old one.  My old one is a new one though because my doctor left my clinic.  They just assign you a new one.  One I don’t want.  Once my primary has changed I am going to go get my cholesterol and blood pressure checked.  

I have started back at the gym.  Two days in a row…woot woot!  I get at least 30 minutes in a little below, at, or above target.  It’s gone easier than I thought it would and I feel I ‘suffer’ a little through warm up and most the 30 minutes.  I’m not in pain, or it’s not hard.  I’m so out of shape that getting to target is not total exertion lol.  I get bored.  I think I’m going to have to go earlier and watch Young and The Restless to keep me motivated.

Bummer, I bought my first I-Tune songs.  A few I wanted so why not.  They will not transfer to my Creative Zen.  My nephew has my I-Pod.  He needs to switch me.  I actually get a little steamed when I know my right now two favorite songs are on the Zen and won’t play.  So wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment